Monday, October 8, 2012

Home Improvement

Whimsical stages for miniature worlds is the vision of this piece & this first final will lead to others. I have dreams of who might live or explore this percolating ooze. My backdrop gives free range to apply new civilizations, life, uses & fantasies. I am going back to the miniature house of my childhood & the thoughtful staging that inspired waking & sleeping dreams of tiny lives lived in my creation. For the improvement of any mind's home...more stages I say!

                                                                                                     Home Improvement   8.75"x10"x8.5"

1 comment:

  1. Home improvement is a case to case basis. However, you should still consider the size and location of your apartments in silver spring, md before doing anything.

    ReplyDelete